The basic registration fee for the 2020 Columbia Gorge Early Music Retreat is $579 (Early bird, registering before Dec. 1, is $100 off). This includes tuition, all meals and lodging in Wright Hall or (new this year) Ballard Hall in a lower bunk. These rooms have multiple roommates and a shared bathroom.
- EARLY BIRD! Basic registration fee for participants who register before December 1st, 2020 is $479.
- All members of the Portland Recorder Society and/or the American Recorder Society receive an additional $10 discount.
Add-On Costs for Housing
Creevey Commons and one room in Wright Hall have the most privacy as they can sleep up to 3 people and have a private bath.
- For 3 people to a room: an additional $114 per person
- For 2 people to a room: an additional $172 per person
- For 1 person to a room: an additional $343
In Creevey Commons and Wright Hall private rooms, you MUST specify who your other roommates are on the registration form. ALL of your roommates must register for Creevey/Wright private rooms before the workshop fills. If you only name one other roommate on the form, the fee will be for a 2-person room. If you are unable to arrange for roommates, please sign up for a private room or specify Wright or Ballard Halls.
Special Diet Requests
The Menucha food service is happy to fulfill special diet requests. The extra cost for this is $22.50 and an extra form will be sent to you to determine your needs.
Columbia Gorge Early Music Retreat offers up to two full scholarships, covering tuition and room and board (but not including travel expenses) to a recorder educator or a student. Applications will be accepted between November 15 and December 15, 2019 for 2020. Click here to access the scholarship application form.