The basic registration fee for the Columbia Gorge Early Music Retreat in 2019 was $556. We expect 2020 to be similar, although we have not received enough information to calculate it exactly. This includes tuition, all meals and lodging in Wright Hall in a lower bunk. These rooms have multiple roommates and a shared bathroom.
- EARLY BIRD! Basic registration fee for participants who register before December 1st, is $456.
- All members of the Portland Recorder Society and/or the American Recorder Society receive an additional $10 discount.
- Requesting an upper bunk in Wright Hall saves an additional $30.
Add-On Costs for Housing
Creevey Commons is the most popular housing option after Wright Hall because it has the most privacy.
- For 3 people to a room: an additional $109 per person
- For 2 people to a room: an additional $164 per person
- For 1 person to a room: an additional $327
In Creevey Commons and Lindsay House, you MUST specify who your other roommates are on the registration form. ALL of your roommates must register for Creevey/Lindsay before the workshop fills. If you only name one other roommate on the form, the fee will be for a 2-person room. If you are unable to arrange for roommates, please sign up for a private room or specify Wright Hall.
Columbia Gorge Early Music Retreat offers up to two full scholarships, covering tuition and room and board (but not including travel expenses) to a recorder educator or a student. Watch this page for more information on applying for our scholarships. Applications are accepted to January 15th, 2020. Click here to access the Scholarship form.