November 29th, 2019, 7:00 pm, The Fireside Social Orchestra, Performing Arts Center, Nehalem, OR; for tickets and information call 855-444-6273.
November 30th, 2019, 7:30 pm, The Fireside Social Orchestra, Community Music Center, 3350 SE Francis St., Portland, OR. For tickets see http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4409820. For more information see http://www.emgo.org/concerts/.
December 1st, 2019, 10:30 am – 12:30 pm, Los Grillos Renaissance Ensemble; Pittock Mansion, 3229 NW Pittock Drive, Portland, OR.
December 1st, 2019, 3:00 pm, Fireside Social Orchestra, Community Music Center, 3350 SE Francis, Portland. OR.
December 7th, 2019; 7:30 pm performance; Recorder Orchestra of Oregon (ROO), St David of Wales, 2800 SE Harrison St, Portland, OR.
December 26th, 2019, 7:00 pm, The Fireside Social Orchestra, Coaster Theater Playhouse, 108 N. Hemlock St., Cannon Beach, OR; for tickets and information see http://www.cannonbeachchamber.eventsmart.com/events/haystack-holidays-winter-holiday-concert.
December 28th, 2019, 7:00 pm; Los Grillos Renaissance Ensemble; The Grotto, NE Sandy Blvd and 82nd
December 28th, 2019, 3:00 pm and 7:30 pm; The Oregon Renaissance Band Early Celtic New Years Concert, “Welcome Home”; Community Music Center, 3350 SE Francis, Portland. OR
December 29th, 2019, 3:00 pm; The Oregon Renaissance Band Early Celtic New Years Concert, “Welcome Home”; Community Music Center, 3350 SE Francis, Portland, OR
- Vicki Boeckman, international virtuoso recorder player, will be in Portland to give recorder lessons/coaching sessions all day Friday, January 31, and the morning of Saturday, February
- Vicki studied recorder in Denmark and toured with her trio, Wood’n Flutes for many years https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuIR4eW9S4U.
- She is the former music director for Portland Recorder Society and Columbia Gorge Early Music Retreat and currently, serves as music director for Seattle Recorder Society and Port Townsend Early Music Workshop.
- She loves teaching, and welcomes all levels of students, from beginning to advanced levels.
- This is a wonderful opportunity to get a boost in your playing, regardless of whether you are just starting out, or have been playing for many years. If you are playing with an ensemble, it’s a great opportunity to receive some coaching.
- If you’d like to set up a lesson or a coaching session, you can email Vicki at firstname.lastname@example.org
- And you can visit her website at http://vickiboeckman.com